Any information that you post to a chat room, public bulletin or forum is available to all users of that site. SparkTrust Systems cannot control, nor is it responsible for the use, disclosure, or dissemination of such information by any third parties.
Web Site Usage
By visiting and using this Web site, SparkTrust Systems may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access any of our online Services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc. The Services are being provided by web site servers utilizing log files and will collect information, including without limitation, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, and other demographic information. The information being gathered in the log files do not contain any personally identifiable information.
How Information Is Used When Collected
We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases and subscriptions for the Services.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer/user of the Services.
- To open and maintain a support account for you (if applicable).
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or updates to the Services.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and Services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or your Service subscription, or an opportunity to extend a trial period, subscription, or advance notice of expiration of your right to use the Services.
- To help us develop better protection and performance software.
We define a cookie as any string of data and information that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our Services. SparkTrust Systems may employ cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our Services. This information enables SparkTrust Systems to deliver faster Service capabilities to its users and may contain personally identifiable information when a user signs in to their account or completes the registration process to create an account to access the Services. All cookies are 1) of limited duration; 2) less than 5KB in length; and 3) only visible to SparkTrust Systems.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, registration, provide customer service, or maintain your account and/or Service subscription with us.
Acceptance of Terms