How to Defrag Your PC
Problems: Do your PC applications take forever to open? Does your computer seem sluggish and slow to respond? This may be the result of a fragmented PC hard drive.
Symptoms: A fragmented hard drive can cause your PC to run less efficiently, reducing its speed and causing a number of other common performance issues. Periodically running a defrag program is one of the best ways to stop these issues from becoming a major concern.
Recommendation: To defrag your hard drive and have it running at its optimal performance, click below to get the free download. It will defrag your hard drive and fix many other errors, ensuring a stable and responsive PC.Download Now: PC Defrag Tool
Defrag and Repair Your PC
SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus can fix many system problems, including defragmenting your hard drive.
Follow the steps below to fix errors and defrag your hard drive.
- Step 1:
- Start the Download for the SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus Defrag Repair Tool.
- Step 2:
- Click Run or Open and install as directed.
- Step 3:
- After scanning, simply click Fix All to correct your PC’s errors and issues.
What causes a fragmented PC?
One of the most common computer problems is a fragmented hard drive. When your computer saves a file, it does not necessary save all the pieces of that file in the same place. Instead, the computer allocates space for each file based on the availability of hardware resources. That means that a single file could be stored in multiple segments of your hard drive. While that does not stop the file from opening, it does slow things down. Defragmenting your hard drive involves taking all of those disparate pieces and putting them back in a contiguous pattern. The newly defragemented hard drive now runs faster and more efficiently.
How do I defrag my PC?
SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus is designed to optimize the performance of your computer and find common problems. The program also features an excellent disk defragmenter that can be used to improve the performance of your PC and allow it to run faster and more efficiently.
SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus program is easy to use. Just follow the steps listed below to get your computer running like new again.
To repair and defrag your PC:
- Click the icon on your desktop to open the SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus Program. If you don't already have the program, you can Download it here for free.
- Allow the scanning program to run and find problems on your computer hard drive. SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus can find problems in a number of categories, from junk files that are taking up precious space on your hard drive to malware that could put your personal data at risk. It can take some time for this extensive inspection process to complete, especially if you have a large hard drive or a computer with a lot of issues. Just be patient and allow the process to complete.
- Click the Fix All button when the system scan has completed. SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus will go through the problems found and fix the errors it has identified.
- Wait for the cleanup process to complete. The amount of time this process takes will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of the problems found and the size of your hard drive. When the process is complete, you will see a message stating that your PC is now in good shape.
- You will be returned to the main SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus screen after the initial system scan is complete. To go to the defrag option, simply click on Tools and choose Disk Defragmenter.
- Click the Analyze button to start the analysis. The process will run and determine the current state of your hard drive.
- Click the Defrag button to start defraging your hard drive. The process will run and fix the fragmented files on your computer.
- Once the process is complete, you should see an appreciable change in the performance of your computer.
- Minimum System Requirements
- 20 MB free hard disk space for initial installation
- Microsoft IE 6.0 and above
- Logged on as administrator
Operating System RequirementsWindows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES